Pregnancy Yoga – Regular Classes
Tuesdays 6.30pm – 8pm
Unitarian Church, 112 Palace Gardens Terrace, Notting Hill, London W8 4RT.
All equipment provided.
Cost: £20 per class or buy a block of 4 for £60.00
To book please email Lolly directly at email@example.com
Wednesdays 12.30 – 2pm
372 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 5UZ.
All equipment provided
To book and find out prices go directly to www.triyoga.co.uk
Pregnancy yoga + hypnobreathing immersion
8th February 2020 - 9th February 2020
8th & 9th Feb 2020 – 9am to 5pm each day.
This workshop provides an opportunity for yoga teachers, trainee teachers and pregnancy teachers to deepen their knowledge of yoga and pregnancy, and further their ability to communicate the power of yoga to pregnant women.
The work takes a dynamic approach to the breath, and introduces ‘hypnobreathing’, an innovative way into the pregnant bodymind, and a powerful guide through the process of labour and birth.
This workshop will show you how to lead pregnant women into a primordial sea of consciousness, lowering adrenaline levels and encouraging the endorphin release that eradicates fear and creates trust. The approach moves beyond conventional group work and taps women into the state most conducive for a healthy pregnancy and prepares them for labour and birth.
You will learn how to teach in a way that is perfectly designed for the pregnant body on every level. You will learn how to introduce childbirth education into your classes, including combining gravity assisted positions with subliminal and subtle suggestions as women tune into their own instinctive movement.
You will look at the dynamic anatomy and physiology of the pelvis and pelvic floor, learning how to work with and manage pelvic girdle pain and how to improve the strength and balance in this area.
The workshop will include:
- Teaching varying stages of pregnancy within the same group.
- How to identify and address some of the complaints commonly found in pregnancy.
- How to create a forum for information.
- The principles and practice of working with rather than against the body.
- The potential of fine tuning – tapping into instinctive movement.
- Dream states while being awake.
- Learning how to ride the waves of labour and birth.
- How pregnancy can reveal the true depth and sensitivity of yoga.
Find out more: https://triyoga.co.uk/
Lolly and Annabel have been teaching pregnancy yoga for 34 and 22 years respectively. They have both been influenced by the teaching of John Stirk and Vanda Scaravelli. Lolly is a pioneer in pregnancy yoga and both women have dedicated their careers to developing and fine tuning this valuable work.
There will be an opportunity to sit in on two classes. Please note, this is not a full pregnancy teacher training, however, this immersion will enhance your knowledge of working with pregnant women in your classes and give you an insight into Lolly’s unique way of working with pregnant women.
* * * If booking for more than one person, please do so by calling 020 3362 3355. Do not book via the website or the second person will not appear on the roster. By booking this event you agree to the Cancellation Policy* * *