Pregnancy Yoga – Regular Classes
Tuesdays 6.30pm – 8pm
Unitarian Church, 112 Palace Gardens Terrace, Notting Hill, London W8 4RT.
All equipment provided.
Cost: £20 per class or buy a block of 4 for £60.00
To book please email Lolly directly at email@example.com
Wednesdays 12.30 – 2pm
372 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 5UZ.
All equipment provided
To book and find out prices go directly to www.triyoga.co.uk
Lolly Stirk Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Course
1st March 2019 - 3rd March 2019
This course will enable you to teach a form of yoga to pregnant women which:
- Blends all stages of pregnancy, from 14 weeks to birth
- Provides the potential for an interactive forum for learning on all levels.
- Combines breathing with postures which is the ideal preparation for labour and birth both physically and emotionally.
- Includes childbirth education, empowering women with information for decision making.
We will cover…
- The anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, labour and birth relevant to yoga teachers
- Hormones – mind/body effects
- Active Birth – History and Philosophy
- Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Preparing the Pelvic floor – awareness, exercises and massage. · The use of props to enhance postures, relaxation and sleep
- Breathing through labour and birth
- Positions for labour and birth – instinctive movement
- Water and some complimentary therapies for labour
Hours: 30 hour Training Time 9:30 to 14:30