Pregnancy Yoga – Regular Classes
Tuesdays 6.30pm – 8pm
Unitarian Church, 112 Palace Gardens Terrace, Notting Hill, London W8 4RT.
All equipment provided.
Cost: £20 per class or buy a block of 4 for £60.00
To book please email Lolly directly at email@example.com
Wednesdays 12.30 – 2pm
372 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 5UZ.
All equipment provided
To book and find out prices go directly to www.triyoga.co.uk
Lolly Stirk Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Course
March 1 - March 3
This course will enable you to teach a form of yoga to pregnant women which:
- Blends all stages of pregnancy, from 14 weeks to birth
- Provides the potential for an interactive forum for learning on all levels.
- Combines breathing with postures which is the ideal preparation for labour and birth both physically and emotionally.
- Includes childbirth education, empowering women with information for decision making.
We will cover…
- The anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, labour and birth relevant to yoga teachers
- Hormones – mind/body effects
- Active Birth – History and Philosophy
- Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Preparing the Pelvic floor – awareness, exercises and massage. · The use of props to enhance postures, relaxation and sleep
- Breathing through labour and birth
- Positions for labour and birth – instinctive movement
- Water and some complimentary therapies for labour
Hours: 30 hour Training Time 9:30 to 14:30